kACE Pro - Seamlessly manage the entire options life cycle
The kACE Pro platform offers leading edge technology to support all aspects of
the FX options (FXO) and metal options life cycle, including:
- Structuring and trading
- Portfolio management
- Straight through processing (STP)
- External connectivity
Through our tailored screens, we also integrate kACE’s award winning market data, providing a seamless trading experience across the entire options ecosystem.kACE TS - An open platform for enterprise wide solutions
kACE TS is an open platform that powers ecommerce, distribution and third-party applications. A suite of server components and application programming interfaces (APIs) allows clients to deliver mission critical, enterprise wide solutions. It also integrates with the kACE Pro products and other systems for portfolio management and straight through processing (STP).
- Over 80 products covered, from vanillas to a wide variety of exotic options including structured products such as Target Accrual Redemption Forwards (TARFs), funding valuation adjustments (FVAs) and accumulators
- Markets covered include OTC bilateral and cleared, as well as exchange traded for FXO, precious and base metals
- Support for deliverable and cash settled products
kACE Treasury FX - Enhancing accuracy
FX pricing is more complex than simply aggregating real time market data. kACE Treasury FX, includes a wider range of market influences such as subtle interest rate changes and central bank intervention data. This significantly enhances the accuracy of our pricing at a granular level.
kACE Treasury FX features:
- A full set of FX pricing tools using basis adjusted Libor, fixing and overnight indexed swap (OIS) curves
- The facility to allow events to be added to FX curves (end of month, ECB dates, FOMC dates)
- Real time credit support annex (CSA) collateralised pricing for cross currency and basis swaps
kACE Treasury Rates - Advanced pricing for rates
In the interest rates arena, kACE Treasury Rates incorporates highly flexible interest rate curves and allows variable discounting to accurately price the specific characteristics of any given trade.