kACE Gateway - Connecting the FX ecosystem
kACE Gateway is a kACE hosted messaging hub that provides two way communication between a customer’s kACE TS deployment and the many participants of the FX derivatives ecosystem.
- Inbound straight through processing (STP) of trades to kACE TS (e.g., from selected execution venues)
- Outbound STP from kACE TS to trade repositories or trade processing systems
- Order routing mechanism (kACE Deal Manager) to execution venues
- Transmission of position values out of kACE TS (for example, for valuation purposes and trade repositories)
- Market data contribution to the kACE community and beyond.
kACE Gateway can offer connectivity to the following venues:
- Single-dealer platforms (SDPs)
- Multi-dealer platforms (MDPs)
- Trade repositories (TRs)
- Central counterparties (CCPs)
- Middleware connectivity solution providers
- Other kACE clients
- kACE Gateway uses the market standard FIX messaging protocol.
- Messaging traffic encrypted via HTTP Secure.
- 24/5 kACE support monitoring connectivity to ensure no loss of service.
kACE Gateway: Key benefits
- A single connection to multiple venues eliminates the need to build a myriad of different links and interfaces
- Improved execution through access to multiple liquidity sources for price discovery and RFQ
- Post trade STP from single and multi dealer platforms removes the need for manual ticket capture and increases the speed of transaction processing, while greatly reducing the danger of operational errors
- Connections to trade repositories and CCPs help users to comply with complex global regulatory requirements as a direct extension of their existing workflow.
- Access to and interaction with the kACE community